tulips in texas
- March 5, 2017
- Posted by: Myers Jackson
- Category: Americas Auctioneer
Tulips in Texas
I took a trip to north Texas and found tulips galore. In a small field just south of Pilot Point, Texas on a farm to market road. The fields of color abounds along with lots of folks that are picking and pic n.
Picking flowers and taking pictures is what was happening. For a three dollar per person entry fee a person can get in and explore. If you pick the tulips they are 2.50 per stem.
Tulips in Texas: Operating hours / Entrance Fee
- Entrance fee: $3/person, children 1 and under: Free entrance
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday, 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Every Wednesday morning: 07:00am – 09:00am Early Bird $10.00 entrance fee
- Senior citizens: Admission and picking 3 tulips for $7.50 per person. Monday to Friday.
- Educational field trip for schools, home school groups, and Girl Scout Troops: $6.00/person (including 3 tulips picked by their own). Chaperones/teachers normal entrance fee. Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm on schooldays.
- Free parking
- Concessions available (snacks, chips, candy and sodas)
- U-pick, $2.50/stem (tulip flowers will be wrapped in pretty paper and stems will be put in flower gel)
- Picking baskets available on the field
10656 FM 2931
Pilot Point, Texas 76258
Cell Phone: (940)-230-6512