Manlius Onondaga County Clerk of Courts
- Posted by: Emily James
- Category: Community News
The Manlius Onondaga County Clerk of Courts department has records and detailed restored maps of Onondaga county areas. Veterans and their family can fill their discharge papers with the clerks as photos of the papers are kept permanently. The Mission is to uphold the highest standards of honor and integrity to better serve the public. While preserving, securing and generating public and required records, expanding the use of technology services while also providing quality professions services to the community. The goal is to be a leader in customer service, supplying immediate, accurate service and easily accessible public records, provide prompt, caring, personalized and courteous service to all customers and leverage technology and best practices to maximize efficiency.
If you know the address of the property:
- Look in the directories for previous owners or businesses, and check for the area to see historical significance in that area or street.
- Check out tract maps, most early builders filed the tract maps and built the houses or business buildings in a tract area.
- Check the business certificates, to see who the owners were and who the sponsors of the business were and the purpose.
If you know the area or town:
- Look in the directories for industries in the area, people and wealth in the area, what the area is near, and the when the area was built.
- Check the tract and street maps to see who built the area.
- Check deeds to see who owned the area
Onondaga County Clerk 401 Montgomery St. Room 200 Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: (315) 435-2227
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30a – 4:30p
This Post: Manlius Onondaga County Clerk of Courts
sponsored by USVET.FUND